Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Add propsuffix back
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When suffixes reach a point where they basically kill you if they proc, there's really no point not adding propsuffix back in. I mean, you either die in like 30 seconds, or 3. Not really a big difference. Also, why not make them explode on impact for 60 dmg?
Health station. You are going to receive a lot of hate for the thread. xD
If I was serious it'd go in general/suggestions
#BringBackCancerRating2k16
+1 for explosive barrels prop suffix.

oh wait that's just dragon guns.
I do think that we should have more ways to slow down/cure damage-over-time suffixes. People have suggested crystals and stuff which sound pretty cool.
(02-14-2016, 05:32 PM)Terran Wrote: [ -> ]I do think that we should have more ways to slow down/cure damage-over-time suffixes. People have suggested crystals and stuff which sound pretty cool.

#AntiVenomCrystal ;____; . But can we get a suffix that shoots chairs whilst saying "JOHN CENA" ? Like a WWE update would be nice.
i think there should be a prop suffix that shoots out mini dragons that spit fireballs and shoot at any enemy role (dragon has special ability to find Ts)
Prop suffixes were literally cancer. Like, the physical embodiment of cancer, a tumor. Prop suffix guns were actually shooting out tumors that explode in your face and kil you instantly. -infinitymillion
+1 Fuzzy has a a good point imo tbh
Pages: 1 2