Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: If you haven't seen dead pool yet go see it
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Holy fuck that movie was funny as shit. 10/10 would see again, hot DOG that's a fuckin yee haw, fuckin christmas
Deadpool is literally edge: the character though.
(02-12-2016, 02:25 AM)Terran Wrote: [ -> ]Deadpool is literally edge: the character though.

The movie is mostly mindless comedy with a really great story. Lots of naked ladies in it which I didn't really care for personally but God that movie was funny af
(02-12-2016, 02:26 AM)Furesh Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2016, 02:25 AM)Terran Wrote: [ -> ]Deadpool is literally edge: the character though.

The movie is mostly mindless comedy with a really great story. Lots of naked ladies in it which I didn't really care for personally but God that movie was funny af

gr8
going to see it with my parents tomorrow too lmao

naked grills? im going
Just got home from seeing it as well. It was great but I disagree with you about it having a "really great story." The story was just like any other movie. I did not expect so much drama from a deadpool movie. Don't get me wrong it def added to the movie and it was fine and all but I just expected more action. Regardless, I would put this in my top 5 marvel movies and give it 8/10.
Well, guess I gotta watch it now.
You know, when I can actually download it. Because DVD stores don't exist in canada.
nor do theaters.
(02-12-2016, 02:59 AM)k Wrote: [ -> ]

naked grills? im going

are u gonna go through the screen and get the ass?
(02-12-2016, 08:33 PM)[Prankster] Sam Pepper Wrote: [ -> ]
(02-12-2016, 02:59 AM)k Wrote: [ -> ]

naked grills? im going

are u gonna go through the screen and get the ass?

of course, why wouldnt i?

and not just get the ass, but eat it