Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Deathbringer is dumb and not fun.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'll probably start playing regardless of a nerf or not eventually, but for now I'm going to use this as an excuse to stop, because its stupid and not fun to play with. If nobody with a Deathbringer is on, I might hop on to play a bit.

So if OP guns aren't around, please send me an invite!

Edit: nerf inbound, I might stay

Edit edit: Sorry guys. I made this out of anger and wanting attention, it wasn't a REAL away/offline or anything. I'm going to leave it up to bring shame to my name, it was pretty childish lol.
Yeah the whole toeshot neardeath is quite stupid. I like how the only people who whined about the deathbringer no longer suffixing on limbs were owners of it. Everyone else liked it as is when it was head/body only.
EDIT: Good new news: Evidently its not supposed to do 44 limb damage, its supposed to do 18. But it hasn't been applied yet. I may NOT actually away/offline!
While I agree that the Deathbringer is OP and not fun to play with I think you could have easily messaged Brass or myself instead of posting this away/offline thread. Seems kind of like you are throwing a fit to get your way like a spoiled little kid does. No offense.
I am throwing a fit, and I did PM Brass! Well, I haven't really been on for a while, and I'd rather have an excuse for it than "I'm addicted to Warband and other games", so I usually only join when invited. I saw a perfect opportunity: Vent my butthurt AND potentially have an excuse for inactivity!

Ahahaha. I'm brilliant.
But Terran, now that you have revealed your whole master plan, some random hero is going to show up and stop you!

I mean, maybe. I dunno. Maybe they have better things to do.
Haha no, I'm just trying to get attention. I'm a huge fucking baby.

Sorry guys. I made this out of anger and wanting attention, it wasn't a REAL away/offline or anything. I'm going to leave it up to bring shame to my name, it was pretty childish lol.
There, I pinned it for you.
Hall of Shame, featuring Terran, child extraordinaire

thank you