Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Forerunner Gaming image doesn't appear on the new scoreboard
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I helped beaver test out the scoreboard but the image didn't download properly so it's black. I asked on the update thread but I didn't get an answer so I'm posting here.
(01-12-2016, 10:29 PM)SilentClause Wrote: [ -> ]I helped beaver test out the scoreboard but the image didn't download properly so it's black. I asked on the update thread but I didn't get an answer so I'm posting here.

type: cl_downloadfilter all

in console, then rejoin and you should have it.
I don't have it either, it's just a black box.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=598658689
can we plz have the old hud as a thing we can pick? i like the old one better then this one tbh
(01-12-2016, 10:30 PM)tobiasxz Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-12-2016, 10:29 PM)SilentClause Wrote: [ -> ]I helped beaver test out the scoreboard but the image didn't download properly so it's black. I asked on the update thread but I didn't get an answer so I'm posting here.

type: cl_downloadfilter all

in console, then rejoin and you should have it.

Didn't work, have custom files allowed and restarted Gmod
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\download\materials\scoreboard

there is where you delete it from.
I like how some people hate change, but more people like this version of the scoreboard.
(01-12-2016, 10:48 PM)Kheyre Wrote: [ -> ]I like how some people hate change, but more people like this version of the scoreboard.

I love this scoreboard.
(01-12-2016, 10:37 PM)[Rogue Mage]Mini Cosmic Wrote: [ -> ]can we plz have the old hud as a thing we can pick? i like the old one better then this one tbh

You can go into F1 Settings and go to scoreboard options or something like that.
Halaman, they want the last version of beavers scoreboard. Not the vanilla version.
Pages: 1 2