Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Got a PS4 for christmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
All you other ps4 people add ZombieNinja975 for hardcore gaming
What games even?
Rainbow 6 seige, black ops 3, and star wars battlefront so far
fuck yeah except you have NONE of the games I have !!
But
the PS4 has
no games
Good games on PS4: Destiny. Everything else is on PC. And it's not even a PS Exclusive. Until Dawn is cool, but it has no replay-ability. I bought a PS4 strictly for Kingdom Hearts III as I did with my PS3 when it first came out. God forbid I have to get a PS5 just to play this fucking game.
Psychotic until dawn does have some replayability due to the different endings. Destiny is super fun but RNG hates me. the coming Wednesday should be when i get my Dark Drinker sword. I got black ops 3 if you want to meme with me.
(12-25-2015, 11:26 PM)Knowledge Wrote: [ -> ]Psychotic until dawn does have some replayability due to the different endings. Destiny is super fun but RNG hates me. the coming Wednesday should be when i get my Dark Drinker sword. I got black ops 3 if you want to meme with me.

Until Dawn doesn't save after your first playthrough. You have to play it all without closing the game after the first playthrouth. I beat it and restarted, then when I loaded the game it was my old save file and not what I had played before. I did like three chapters too.
Best game on console only is Destiny. I can't think of anything else. GTA V would have been up there, but it came out on PC too. XD
BloodBorne looks pretty cool. It's a PS4 exclusive.
(12-27-2015, 05:06 PM)Rotshout Wrote: [ -> ]BloodBorne looks pretty cool. It's a PS4 exclusive.

It's a watered-down version of Dark Souls.
Pages: 1 2