Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Steam Group
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't think many people know that FRG has a steam group so I am making this thread for everyone that wishes to join it. It's a pretty useful tool for planning events and making announcements and things like that. Once holdem is up and working on the lobby server I plan to host a tournament with prizes and I will be heavily relying on the steam group tools to contact you guys and plan when everything will happen.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/forerunnergamingFRG
Plus, there are cool people in there!

Like, uh...
Like Dreadark!
Dreadark is cool?
I'm on the Steam group. The only thing that happens there is Excel posting scams.
if I'm honest, I'm only cool because I follow DJ Khaled's steps to success. You too can be cool with egg whites.

Oh and uh, Are we gonna finish that one tourney for that game with the balls and the flags?
(12-23-2015, 08:53 PM)Dreadark Wrote: [ -> ]if I'm honest, I'm only cool because I follow DJ Khaled's steps to success. You too can be cool with egg whites.

Oh and uh, Are we gonna finish that one tourney for that game with the balls and the flags?

Ride wit me.
yay! announcements!