Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: How can I (as a community member) change
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Recently I think I have gotten on a few peoples nerves and I wanted to say sorry, but that probably wont change, i'm going to be annoying at times and my hope is that this thread will help me know when to stop or what is to far on your fuse.

I kinda want this to be more serious than fun so keep the jokes to a minimum please.

I am taking your comments seriously so please help me help you not kill me.
thank you
-Mexican(tacoman/ZeSDY)
literally who
you don't do anything mean? lool what
(12-01-2015, 11:39 PM)Terran Wrote: [ -> ]literally who

I am fancy's brother, i used to impersonate your aunt Denise on NTG back a loooong time ago.
I've never seen anyone have a problem with you...
(12-01-2015, 11:44 PM)McNuggie Wrote: [ -> ]I've never seen anyone have a problem with you...

It's few but i made this post so i can learn about some peoples humor limit and even if they have a sense of one. :L
I like any and all humor. Fucked up is my favorite.
who are you? never even heard of you before.
(12-02-2015, 12:12 AM)tobiasx Wrote: [ -> ]who are you? never even heard of you before.

If you know Fancytyphlosion you have seen me, I've had a lot of different names. I remember you though.
(12-02-2015, 12:16 AM)Mexican Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2015, 12:12 AM)tobiasx Wrote: [ -> ]who are you? never even heard of you before.

If you know Fancytyphlosion you have seen me, I've had a lot of different names. I remember you though.

o-oh, uh, this is awkward. s-so what do you remember me for, exactly?
Pages: 1 2 3 4