Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Damage Indicators?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
It's been dwelling on my mind whether damage indicators should appear when you shoot someone.

It's simple, when you hit someone whether it's a knife/shot/melee a damage indicator will pop up and slowly fall down showing how much in pts you dealt. We could have an option in the F1 menu to disable it if people don't want it, or to change the opacity of the text in case they want it to blend more.

Ideas?
Theres's an app for that
Pretty sure I suggested this directly to Brass at some point when FRG was first starting up. I think he liked the idea but said it wasn't anything super important or game changing so it could wait.
Needed asap when im texting my weapons as a traitor or innocence how could i know how much i brought him down plus it might remind me that no he's not dead yet it isnt 100% health
I think it would be a pretty cool aspect to the game. +1.
(11-03-2015, 05:01 AM)Psychotic Dave Wrote: [ -> ]I think it would be a pretty cool aspect to the game. +1.
As long as it's local and you have options to make it not get in the way, yeah, this seems like an awesome idea Big Grin

although it would point out all the shitboxes i get with SMG's too