Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: So i have a suggestion... (yes i know this is shitposting)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
im putting this is shitposting because i dont know if it is a good idea,

Maybe it would be a good idea to have a new item that is a parachute/glider?
It could be used once per life and would help negate fall damage.
It would not function if being pushed off or newton launched off.
There could be a hotkey to activate, gliders well... glide. And Parachutes fall straight to the ground giving you a choice.

Idk if this is a good idea, it would just be helpfull on large maps where fall damage is prominent.

The only possible problem is it could be used to get to the floor of the map where there isn't a kill barrier... But grapples could get there anyways.

there could be dropped skins for the top of the parachute/glider.
it would just make travelling around maps a lot more fun
You don't belong here mortal.

Just post in suggestions others might have good ways to improve on your idea.
No. I've played on servers with this and it just feel so...cheap.
id rather be on here... its not a full on suggestion just a concept. I dont want it to be a suggestion to add, rather just seeing what people would think of it
and what servers have you been on dread? ive never been on one... what was cheap about it?
Before I really found NTG or any server I stayed on I just played random TTT servers. Some had unlimited parachutes and it felt fun at first but then it just felt too easy. I'm pretty sure they had unlimited uses though. I don't know how else to explain it. It's been a long time since I played any TTT server but FRG.
ok, but would it feel that way with one use?
I could see this being exploited heavily. For example, there are places on the floor of Rooftops where you can survive. People might drift down there, a la prop surfing up somewhere high.

Also, Newton Launchers are already never really used.
ok but wouldnt they just propsurf there in the first place? XD
Prop surf, not prop float down.
Sounds like hard tactics.
Easier with gliders.