Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Voslom is coming soon!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I've been working on this a little the past few days, I've finished linking the game with the forums, and made a launcher/auto updater for the game client. This means I can release the game very soon to you guys. I just need to figure out if I should make it free for all, free for members, $5 dollars for all/free for forerunner package owners. Etc.

Once I get all of that out of the way, I will post details about the game, the controls, and details on some of the mechanics/stats.

If you're curious about it, you can ask opinions on it from those who have played it(Kiefer, flying, jamicis, Jake, aresuft, denny, and a few others)

Please do not have high expectations for this, as it's a very simplistic 2d mmorpg. I'm not the greatest coder/dev/artist so there are definitely going to be bugs, and I'm not even sure if most of you would like it.

I leave you with this:
That's great! I can't wait! Thanks for the hard work brass
looks pretty cool. nice work.
Badass! Hype! I'm going to go bug them about it Tongue
I also may randomly give out access to the voslom page soon, so be on the look out for a "Voslom" button at the top next to Extras. If you have that, it means you have access to make a Voslom account.
Cool! Er, what's the big shadow looming behind that guy? It looks...spooky.
(09-14-2015, 02:45 AM)Brassx Wrote: [ -> ]I also may randomly give out access to the voslom page soon, so be on the look out for a "Voslom" button at the top next to Extras. If you have that, it means you have access to make a Voslom account.

no offense, but the voslom logo on the voslom page looks kinda ugly.
gj cant wait
Ooo I've been wanting to start another new MMORPG. Can't wait to see how it works :0
Terraria: Brassx Edition
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5