Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: detective rocker unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steam Name (Current): Detective Rocker

Steam Name (During incident): Detective ROcker

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:54803710

Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198069873148/
Name of staff you were banned by:
Terran
Length of the ban: 3 days

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: I would like it to be reapple

Reason for ban: rdm and leave

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: yes

Additional details: The reason i did this is because i forgot that i had just kille a innocent and then i left cause i got bored. I forgot to wait for a report and wait for my punishment. Sorry whatever your name is i thought you killed terran.
I did ban him, Unpoke and I decided to only make it a 3-day since it looked like just simple confusion/an accident, but he did leave immediately after. I really have no qualms with repealing the ban, I didn't really want to do it anyways. Sarle was the one RDM'd though, so he should post here.
Detective Rocker is a very nice guy. He wouldn't voluntarily do this so please repeal it. I was on when it happened and he didn't even know it happened when I messaged him on steam so I don't think there were any bad intentions
Yeah, I thought for sure it was accidental, which is why I asked Terran to reduce it.
+1 for unban, just don't do it again.
Detective seemed like a rule-follower when I played. Was probably just a misunderstanding.

I don't know why you want your ban to be "reapple" but I'd say repeal it after Sarle posts.
yea, go ahead and unban, people should learn to read chat when i shout in there im proven dont kill me and/or let the body be IDed if they dont run away, so too many hesitate and shoot before proof

(edit: i was just about to press send on the report when he left)
unbanned as to sarle's request.

please be more careful next time though, wait for the round to end if you're not sure.