Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Give me a thrakos.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
just give me one. Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos.Give me a thrakos. i really want a thrakos. Its just. I do. Can i also have it with a suffix? Like Infectious Thrakos of the infected phoenix? Iunno. Just give me a thrakos.
Mad because bad.
Infected Thrakos of corrosion
Nah, whatcha want is a Tartarus of Agony with a chance to double shoot and make the user look at their feet = Most OP gun ever
No, just give me a rusted p90 from NTG and its automatically better than godlikes here on FRG.

I'm not joking, by the way.
Terran is dead serious. And telling the truth.
Dread dont put and after a .
Don't start a sentence with "And" works better there, Eagle.
(08-15-2015, 08:44 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Dread dont put and after a .

don't*

I must also say, I feel kind of offended that Eagle is correcting my grammar, but that's good. Maybe he learned something. No offense meant of course.

What was this thread about?
(08-15-2015, 08:44 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Dread dont put and after a .

Just gonna casually post this here.

(08-08-2015, 03:37 AM)Zephyr Wrote: [ -> ]
(08-07-2015, 08:45 PM)EagleDestroyer Wrote: [ -> ]I now want to go to harvard and become a neuro surgeon

collage

Ummm

UMMM
Pages: 1 2