Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: HUD Glitch (Windows 10)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So I just upgraded to Windows 10 because whythefucknot and hopped on the server right after (note the HUD was working prior to this just fine)

Honestly this is probably more of a gmod bug but I don't know if there's a way you can make the HUD compatible...
gmod's main text on the main menu was small too
reset_brassx_hud in console.
its still extremely small though and the chat box is out in the middle of nowhere

according to dante, gmod itself isnt compatible yet
wonderful
just resize it, its adjustable
Press F6 and change it around
Windows 10 is new and really shouldn't be used until a lot more shit is compatible with it.
it looks so awkward when i change ittttt
;~; this is such a struggle
I had the same thing when I joined in yesterday, and have to say that when I reset my resolution it fixed, but it was probably just a lucky shot. Definitely use the F6 thing though, probably a lot more reliable.
(07-31-2015, 04:28 AM)Pigeon Lord Wrote: [ -> ]I had the same thing when I joined in yesterday, and have to say that when I reset my resolution it fixed, but it was probably just a lucky shot. Definitely use the F6 thing though, probably a lot more reliable.

ye its just extremely small now :C
Don't use Windows 10 until they fix all the stupid resolution bugs = Problem solved. B)
Pages: 1 2