Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Block
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jerome is linking his guns when he uses text chat so he can talk shit to people who have him blocked.
I had a screenshot, but I can't find it.
Yeah, evidently it bypasses the block function. Should probably be fixed.
How I don't even know who has me blocked and I only type a message to somebody that dead then click then gun I'm selling too.

An I don't talk shit to peoplr.
More off a shit post than bug
(06-22-2015, 01:54 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote: [ -> ]More off a shit post than bug

You are honestly more useless than ranger.

Well you know what they say, like brother like brother.
(06-22-2015, 02:28 AM)TobiasX Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-22-2015, 01:54 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote: [ -> ]More off a shit post than bug

There's no need for that, Tobias. And Mine, even if Jerome didn't exploit this to badmouth people, other people will. Now that this is known, more people with even more mean things to say will be able to relentlessly bully people who have blocked them.
You shouldn't have said Jerome was bad mouthing in the first place. That's how shit starts in a snowball tumble. (Not implying you were trying to start stuff)
all praise rotshout for normal thinking.

At least I play the game not respond to other people's stand points on blant opinions
Totally useless
(06-22-2015, 03:17 AM)Minehuis(Nerdy)-Fire- Wrote: [ -> ]

At least I play the game not respond to other people's stand points on blant opinions
Totally useless

How about you stop responding Mine, and Tobias you stop starting stuff.

Get back on topic, it can be abused to talk to / harass people who you have blocked so it should be fixed.
Pages: 1 2