Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: New Detective Item
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
"C.T.F.P" (Certified Traitor Field Protector).

Upon purchasing, the Detective becomes highly resistant to Traitor weapons. C4 and remote mines/Jihads only do 50% of the normal damage. Knives have a high chance to not work. AWPs have their body-shot damage lowered to an exact 50, and arm/leg 28. (Head-shot is 150, still an OHKO). Silenced Pistols do less damage to them, and every other Traitor goody is less effective.

Too often am I instantly targeted when a detective, especially if I don't know if there's anyone I can trust, and I just get instantly taken out by a weapon that's more or less unfair.

This is slightly serious, hence suggestions, but also a part of me saying "FUCK awps and the traitor who buys 2-3 awps every round and nothing else, while camping with a shotgun that one-hit kills you if you come close, as he's head-glitching and shooting bullets out of his fore-head, which is covered by a massive melon so you can't tell where the 1/16th of an inch of his hitbox is while he can easily hit you."
how about instead of reducing t weapons, it makes knives 1 hit anywhere :>
remove shotguns.

make awps one buy only.
(06-16-2015, 04:47 PM)TobiasX Wrote: [ -> ]how about instead of reducing t weapons, it makes knives 1 hit anywhere :>

Seems a over powered. -1
The reason you get targeted is because you're Terran. Not because your are a detective. c:
How about sniper ammo works for AWPs, we silence it, make it look like another standard gun, and make it 1-shot everyone with no trace of DNA :0
(06-16-2015, 10:46 PM)Unpoke Wrote: [ -> ]How about sniper ammo works for AWPs, we silence it, make it look like another standard gun, and make it 1-shot everyone with no trace of DNA :0

And is able to lock on targets?!
Shoots through walls!
The bullet can hit through more people! or tracks with an explosive tip.
So, we basically just designed the default shotgun
Pages: 1 2