Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Lots of Ideas (Reposted)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
T tester guns for detect would not be good.All you need is for people to ghost/metagame who the tratior is then they shoot the tester gun at the person and have a valid reason to kill.
Excel I've never seen that happen on my entire time on NTG.

Plus you need to have pin perfect aim to hit someone while they are moving.
While we're at it, let's add a Benelli that shoots chairs!
(06-10-2015, 03:02 AM)it_ember Wrote: [ -> ]While we're at it, let's add a Benelli that shoots chairs!

Chairs break too easily.

I say microwaves. My favourite prop killing prop.
(06-10-2015, 03:04 AM)Dreadark Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2015, 03:02 AM)it_ember Wrote: [ -> ]While we're at it, let's add a Benelli that shoots chairs!

Chairs break too easily.

I say microwaves. My favourite prop killing prop.

Nononononono,

We need to shoot denied member applications
Add a bow
What about a spear sort of thing? Like it would have a lot of range and.had a chance to puncture someone causing effects like slowness or bleeding?
terran Wrote:Headcrab Nade: Can we just have an FRG-unique style, instead of the turtles/headcrabs/etc? Something cool!

make them badges :^)))))))
(06-10-2015, 01:46 PM)TobiasX Wrote: [ -> ]
terran Wrote:Headcrab Nade: Can we just have an FRG-unique style, instead of the turtles/headcrabs/etc? Something cool!

Make them Benellis
(06-10-2015, 01:47 PM)it_ember Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-10-2015, 01:46 PM)TobiasX Wrote: [ -> ]

Make them Benellis

DONT SAY THAT. YOU JUST TRIGGERED SO MANY PEOPLE.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6