Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Who do YOU challenge?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
So guys, we all know of the upcoming arena right? Well who do you want to fight? I thought you guys could come here and challenge people. Well let's get started. I challenge NotChosen
Oh and I don't even know if we can challenge random people and fight them, but I'm doing it anyways just in case.
I challenge you to a scorpion spear fight. A scorpion spear arena would be amazing.
what arena.

help
staking 10k no food no armor no prayer no potions..anyone?
(06-04-2015, 03:50 AM)Dreadark Wrote: [ -> ]what arena.

help

Go to lobby, go to the area outside and go through the teleported marked I.
(06-04-2015, 03:52 AM)Brassx Wrote: [ -> ]
(06-04-2015, 03:50 AM)Dreadark Wrote: [ -> ]what arena.

help

Go to lobby, go to the area outside and go through the teleported marked I.

so will the other entry ways be other arenas or extra entrances.
Wait, so is the Arena open? Or, when will it be? Yay.
(06-04-2015, 03:59 AM)Terran Wrote: [ -> ]Wait, so is the Arena open? Or, when will it be? Yay.

Why would you say "yay" after asking a question you have yet to receive an answer to? Yay.
That's where people can watch duels happening. You will get teleported to an arena after queuing for a duel via a !duel menu that I will create.
(06-04-2015, 03:42 AM)ScottSummers12 Wrote: [ -> ]So guys, we all know of the upcoming arena right? Well who do you want to fight? I thought you guys could come here and challenge people. Well let's get started. I challenge NotChosen
Oh and I don't even know if we can challenge random people and fight them, but I'm doing it anyways just in case.

I accept your challenge m8. Get ready to be just another 10 second clip in my montages.
Pages: 1 2