Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: FRG Fashion Show! Winners!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alright guys, gals, and Nuggie! My judges and I pooled together the collective mindset that is being Capitalistic Dreamers and decided who shall be the Grand-Masters.... I mean Winners of this Fashion Show!

Winner of the FRG Fashion Show Contest of 2015 , USA and Allied Countries (excluding Canada)

Fuzzy "Mc-Cones- McNomNoms a.k.a The Mellsquito Man

Second Place with the Jankest looking design since Hillary Clinton ran for Office!

Brassx a.k.a Swimming Champ 2k15

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This does not mean the contest is over Ladies and Gents! The people, Yes you Forum Scavenger, will get to decide who wins as well! The poll above is for everyone to vote for the design they feel should've won (or win again). This poll will be checked tomorrow night at 6 p.m MDT (My time , not yours Wink ). Make sure to vote for the design you want to win! Thank you for reading guys. Stay tuned.
Hype!
gg nice the bear costume stealer
its not wrong to vote for yourself.
I took too long with my OCD trying to place all the Accessories Purfectly lol Tongue
Rangerdanger (The dumb looking kid): 12,000 votes

I win yay