Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Blue's Membership Application
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Steam Name(Current): Blue

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 66

Where did you hear about this server?: Brassx

Have you ever been banned and why?: No

Why do you want to join?: I really enjoy playing on FRG and want to help out the community.

Referred by: N/A

Additional Details: I am a member on NTG with many hours.
You definitely have the time, though if people could make even slightly meaty applications it would help a lot. I haven't really played with you, and your application discerns no details or gives me any information, so I can't fairly vote. Posting here in-case I need to edit and change it later.
(04-26-2015, 09:57 PM)Terran Wrote: [ -> ]You definitely have the time, though if people could make even slightly meaty applications it would help a lot. I haven't really played with you, and your application discerns no details or gives me any information, so I can't fairly vote. Posting here in-case I need to edit and change it later.

I can assure you I have played with you several times on FRG and NTG. Don't know how you don't remember me.  Huh
I've played with you and remember you from NTG. Got no problems with you. +1.
I have played a small amount with you and you have made a good first impression on me. +.5
Haven't seen you on much from the time i've been here.
Yeah I don't see you much at all, you need to play more if you expect to get member. (havent played in 9 days before this post)

-1 for now.
(05-04-2015, 10:11 AM)Excel Wrote: [ -> ]Haven't seen you on much from the time i've been here.
have not seen you on or played with you so -1 for now
Denied.

Feel free to repost one if you become active again.