Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Voslom?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Dang! That's pretty cool. So its more of a starbound-terraria sort of look? Thanks for the info on it. Sounds like you guys have fun Tongue
Didnt you start working on this or something like this a year ago or something
looks really cool.
(04-25-2015, 12:06 AM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Didnt you start working on this or something like this a year ago or something

Nah. That was an entirely different game, I scrapped it soon after.(Still have the source), just ran into some issues with the underlying engine I made, so I moved on.
(04-25-2015, 12:55 AM)Brassx Wrote: [ -> ]
(04-25-2015, 12:06 AM)TheEpicZephyr Wrote: [ -> ]Didnt you start working on this or something like this a year ago or something

Nah. That was an entirely different game, I scrapped it soon after.(Still have the source), just ran into some issues with the underlying engine I made, so I moved on.

Oh ok. For some reason I remember the same kind of design. Similar to Terraria/Minecraft, like this game.
Hyyyyyype

Are you making this in your own engine or are you using an API?
WHITTTTTEEEEEEEEEEE SHHIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
Kiefer, I'm loving that sort-of-plague-doctor mask there lol. Might be a skull though. Still loving it.
Looks like a bird mask.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7