Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Soulmasher-Member+ app
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Steam Name(Current): Soulmasher The Anti-Hallowed

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why?: No, thankfully

Why would you like to be promoted?: So I can deal with people who rdm when there is no one on to do so and so that I can just start actually playing a role in the community

Why do you think we should promote you?: Because why not?  But all joking aside I have found that when im on there seems to be a lack of staff and thete just needs to be more people.

Do you have any administrative experience?: No I have no experiance but I think now is the best time to start and learn how to deal with troble makers.

Additional Details: I would just like to say thank you to every one who has read this and took the time to comment and leave feedback.
McNuggie Staff Applicant Ranking System

all credit to this system goes to a friend

or MSARS

Disclaimer : "The following is purely from McNuggie's perspective and does not necessarily represent facts or FRG staff thoughts, and is subject to change"

The scoring system is with 5 being the best, and 1 being needs improvement.

1. Does the player frequently play on the server: 5
2. Is the player active on the forums: 4
3. Does the player know the rules: 5
4. Will the player use their powers with integrity: 5
5. Will the player not hesitate to properly punish rule breakers: 3
6. The player does not troll: 5
7. The player has/uses his mic: 1
8. Communication skills: 3
9. Bedside manner ( calmness when dealing with unfavorable situations): 4
10. Respects other players: 5
11. Respects staff: 5
12. Fun to play with: 4

Score: 49/60

Grade: 82% B

Final Notes: I think that Soulmasher would make a pretty decent +member. Obviously it'd help a lot if he had a mic to use, as it gets communications through much easier and helps with dealing with situations, but that is not a priority as there are people who get through being +member perfectly fine without use of mic. We could really use the help with rdm at the moment as there is not much active +members or staff overall to be fair, so I think Soulmasher would be a great candidate for +member due to it being very minimal power, and he deserves the chance.

+1
Played I'd say a fair about of games with him I'd say he'd make a good member+

+1
+1 I have played with him a lot. He is fun to play with, active, and knows appropriate punishments. I feel like Soulmasher would make a good +member.
Approved.