Forerunner Gaming

Full Version: Mr_Cheese/BiggieCheese Thread [Toxic Child From A Couple Years Ago]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Does anyone here remember a player named Biggie Cheese, or Mr. Cheese, or something that involves cheese or some shit?
The toxic kid who was very hated on the server like 3 - 4 years ago lmao.

That was me lmao. I quit TTT a while ago, but I still explore around gmod sometimes looking for shit to play.
Epic funny profile picture
TOPKEK!!!!!!!!1!!!!
you look like you totally changed!
Wow. A new man
(01-29-2021, 08:52 AM)Zax Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone here remember a player named Biggie Cheese, or Mr. Cheese, or something that involves cheese or some shit?

That was me lmao. I quit TTT a while ago, but I still explore around gmod sometimes looking for shit to play.

Imagine going onto a forum about it to state your business about who you are.

Get a life lol
reformed Smile
My boy has become a man!
I forgot I had this profile picture lol, I needa change that, and also, I still come back and gaze upon these forums every now and then just to feel some sort of good feeling, knowing I got to "sort of" see this server age.

[EDIT] Also, does anyone have any old videos of me being a toxic brat on the server, or anything at all really, I want to see it lmao.

[ANOTHER EDIT] Does anyone know how to change the "King Mr_Cheese" in my profile lmao.
(01-29-2021, 11:55 PM)Eclipse Wrote: [ -> ]
(01-29-2021, 08:52 AM)Zax Wrote: [ -> ]Does anyone here remember a player named Biggie Cheese, or Mr. Cheese, or something that involves cheese or some shit?

Imagine going onto a forum about it to state your business about who you are.

Get a life lol

Sad