Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Complaint

READ THIS BEFORE ANYTHING ELSE: If you believe that people are allowed to hit you with a 50 damage melee weapon for shooting in the sky, COMPLETELY DISREGARD THIS! If not, keep reading.

Steam Name of Offending Player(s): McNuggie

Steam ID of Offending Player(s): STEAM_0:0:42863376

Map the event happened on: Scar Island

Date of event: March 1st, 2015

What Happened?: On this occasion, I clearly shot in the sky 3 times, and McNuggie hit me with his Ninjato for this. Since there was no higher power on, he was not punished for it. I did file a report, but since he was the highest power on the server, it went directly to him. McNuggie abuses power like this often.

Witnesses: People in the damagelogs?

Evidence: (In file attachments)

P.S. If you can, open the shotlogs of that round.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Find

All he did was...Hit you once. I mean, alright, but shooting IS traitor baiting, even "At the sky" or what-not. He didn't kill you or nothing.

This'll get NOWHERE. Sigh.
Find

(03-01-2015, 10:30 PM)Terran Wrote:  All he did was...Hit you once. I mean, alright, but shooting IS traitor baiting, even "At the sky" or what-not. He didn't kill you or nothing.

This'll get NOWHERE. Sigh.
Find

What... lol... you were t-baiting, so I hit you once, not planning on killing you.

You then shot me back, so I killed you.

T-baiting is killable, do not see what you're getting at nor how I abuse powers.

T-baiting has always been something killable for haha, you're lucky I didn't kill you before-hand.

(11-21-2014, 07:45 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  NO TRAITOR BAITING! Shooting near someone, trying to prop kill, pushing someone near a ledge or any other dangerous area, hitting someone with your melee or doing anything else traitorous is considered traitor baiting. If you are proven and have acquired a traitor weapon you MUST state so in text chat AND voice chat IF a microphone is present. If you are killed for any of these reasons it IS NOT RDM. ATTEMPTED RDM is still punishable.

Perhaps you should read the rules?
Find

you were t-baiting, he hit you once, he could have killed you right away. and a don't see how he used any of his powers anyway, he didn't slap you to kill you... he did nothing. no reason for this report. thanks anyway dude.
Find

I also explained to you why in the response to the report, so I have no clue what-so-ever as to why you made this lol.
Find

This report is dumb. This is a video game scotty. Are you really that butthurt that you got hit with a ninjato one time for shooting the sky?

Just to clarify on the T baiting rule it is NOT t baiting to shoot the sky. The words "NEAR SOMEONE" are in the rule for a reason. Too many times have I seen people use the T bait rule to kill someone who was in no way trying to hurt anyone. Shooting windows, the sky, walls, props, etc. is not T baiting unless it is near someone and could be simply a failed/missed shot.

(03-01-2015, 11:05 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  This report is dumb. This is a video game scotty. Are you really that butthurt that you got hit with a ninjato one time for shooting the sky?

Just to clarify on the T baiting rule it is NOT t baiting to shoot the sky. The words "NEAR SOMEONE" are in the rule for a reason. Too many times have I seen people use the T bait rule to kill someone who was in no way trying to hurt anyone. Shooting windows, the sky, walls, props, etc. is not T baiting unless it is near someone and could be simply a failed/missed shot.

He was shooting around 2-3 people in the sky, which is why I did it. Dangerous weapons shooting! traitorous act!
Find

(03-01-2015, 11:07 PM)McNuggie Wrote:  
(03-01-2015, 11:05 PM)Jake1o Wrote:  This report is dumb. This is a video game scotty. Are you really that butthurt that you got hit with a ninjato one time for shooting the sky?

He was shooting around 2-3 people in the sky, which is why I did it. Dangerous weapons shooting! traitorous act!

Shooting the sky is not a failed/missed shot nor near someone. If I stood right next to you and aimed straight up and shot the sky it would be obvious I am messing around and def not trying to hit you in any way.