Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 07/27/2018

terran is deadi Spaghetti
Find

OH SHIT YES YES YES YES YES NECROMANCER YES YES WOOOOO I mean uh cool update glad to see new things. WO
Find

I quite like this change. TBH I am a person who always has the setting to be a detective turned off, this is an idea that will encourage me and other players like this to finally take the role of detective to have fun. usualy im to much of a follower to be the detective, now I am encouraged to be more active to get rewarded with cool fun looking classes.
Find

one of the best 3am ideas ive ever witnessed

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Can we get the ability to tweak the chathud slightly to customize our screen? Maybe sizes/opacity? Maybe larger emotes so they are not pictures for ants.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Can we get the ability to a s c e n d ?

Biggest
Nerd
Find

Its like t/d specific equipment, I like it. (also chat looks neato)
Find

Wow this is pretty crazy
Find

(07-26-2018, 07:00 AM)Brassx Wrote:  I now save Credit Shop statistics to the database. Now I can keep track how many of each item are bought on average, and what items are ignored, etc.

Does this mean that we'll get another statistics tab on new UI that tells you how many of each T/D items you've bought?

Dog role for detectives!
Find

Idea for Dog Role- Det only goes around to players and lick them to heal wounds and players can use e on em to pet and also heal det also uses his sharp death to hurt traitors dealing 25hp each time they bite

Also most fun thing added yet I'm happy for it big ole +1 to this updater
Find