Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zombies (Bio Ball)

I don't really agree with making them a new role, that just makes things much more complicated in the end, but making them unable to talk would solve a few issues.

I should add something to indicate someone is infected and about to turn though, and maybe make the cure only work on people infected but not yet turned. That would apply for themselves too, so if they get scratched/hit by a zombie they have time to cure themselves.

Maybe the cure can just kill the person it was used on if they are already turned.

Just make the infected unable to tell who is T besides the one who turned them.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(07-20-2018, 11:58 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Maybe the cure can just kill the person it was used on if they are already turned.

but you can solve that problem with a gun, no point of wasting a credit to buy a cure just to kill them.
Find

(07-21-2018, 01:42 AM)MicroBoss Wrote:  
(07-20-2018, 11:58 PM)Brassx Wrote:  Maybe the cure can just kill the person it was used on if they are already turned.

but you can solve that problem with a gun, no point of wasting a credit to buy a cure just to kill them.

It wouldn't be used just to kill them, just a side-use of it. Its primary use would be to heal you but can be used as a quick-kill in clutch situations.
Find

Can we discuss the REAL problem? How zombies move at a literal snail's pace and anybody can kill them without effort. Good luck getting anybody.
Find

Should remove the cure and zombies talking, and speed up the rate at which you get infected

The way I see it is an item designed to cause havoc by having a sudden zombie outbreak and right now it doesn't do that.
The item, the zombies, and the effect on the game are all slow and clunky
Find

That's why MAKE IT SO THE ZOMBIES CAN ACTUALLY CATCH A PLAYER WHO ISN'T EVEN USING A MOBILITY GUN REEEE
Find

Changes:
  • Zombies get 25% mobility (might be a bit much)
  • Zombie attacks now use Hull Traces now for easier hits.
  • There's now a creepy animation I made quickly for players infected but not turned.
  • The Cure item now only affects people who have not yet turned.
  • Zombies can now only talk to other zombies.
Find

The 25% mobility should be fine. Probably. I'll give it a whirl.

Big issue I'm feeling is they're just too hard to hit with. People just shoot you instantly whether they think its a grenade or a zombie ball, and you have to be seriously on point. What's easier to hit with: A plasma that is going to kill the guy its on and everyone around him, or the tiny zombie projectile?

Can it maybe leave a goo on the floor that infects someone who walks over it, or maybe its a bit sticky and kinda glides into people? I can't hit anyone except AFK's with it
Find

Two Suggestions for Bio Ball
1. Make the Bio Ball have a small AoE (not meant for hitting multiple people just making it a bit easier to hit someone)

2. Make the Bio Ball make no noise
Find