Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Zombies (Bio Ball)

So since the bio balls addition, there have been a lot of questions concerning the do's and don'ts of being a zombie.
I wanted to make this thread so that people will have something to refer to if they have any questions about it.
I'll post what I think the rules are right now and Brass and Unpoke can clear any misconceptions about it.
Once they do so, I'll edit the post to properly have the rule.

Q: Do zombies have to attack once turned?

A: If there is a detective alive, you are allowed to ask for a cure and play nice until cured. But they do not have to give you the cure, so be prepared to fight back.

Q: If the zombie is unable to be cured, do you have to attack then?

A: At that point, there is no possible way for you to return to being an innocent, so it would be meta gaming if you did not assist your traitor buddies.

Q: If cured, are zombies allowed to call out the traitors that they saw when they turned?

A: I personally believe that you can, but that may be subject to change, up to Unpoke and/or Brass.

I'll update this if there are any other questions that people have and if/when Unpoke or Brass says something different about a rule.
Find

The bio ball seems super meta gamey and very exploitable with the cure item.

I honestly think the cure item should just be removed in general AND/OR make an entirely new role just for zombies to prevent meta gaming(I.E infected).

(07-20-2018, 10:40 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  The bio ball seems super meta gamey and very exploitable with the cure item.

I honestly think the cure item should just be removed in general OR make an entirely new role just for zombies to prevent meta gaming(I.E infected).

how about both.
Find

I don't think the zombies should be able to ask for a cure lol. I think they should just go full berserk mode. I think that's what zombies would do.

I agree with Tobias though, there should be a new infected role (which acts for traitors) and doesnt reveal who the traitors are. And so they have to attack everyone.
Find

I agree with Tobias. I also don't think zombies should be able to ask for a cure reee
Find

Agreed with Dread. if the zombies ask to be cured then i believe thats mega gaming since they zombie are TRAITORS. that's like asking a innocent to kill you when your a tratior.
I think the challenge is that the detective has to cure them without being infected and once they are cured they can call out there T buddys.
But again the zombies have infect/hit as much people as possible without being cured.

The only thing is, you can asked to be cured when your screen is being shaked and it says your being infected. Thats fine. but onces they turn, they have to attack all innocent/detectives.

-1 to tobi because the zombies have a possibility to infect the Traitors or even the person that infected them at the start. since they won't know who they are.

I think this is the item that frg needed to make it more mello and more foolish fun. (then just try harding for scrolls)
Find

restrict zombies from talking in anything other than teamchat.

(07-20-2018, 11:03 PM)Jerk Butt Wrote:  restrict zombies from talking in anything other than teamchat.

but i like to jump scare ppl .-.
Find

(07-20-2018, 11:02 PM)MicroBoss Wrote:  -1 to tobi because the zombies have a possibility to infect the Traitors or even the person that infected them at the start. since they won't know who they are.

This is true but I think that's part of the challenge. You have more than enough time to get away from the person you infected.
Find

small suggestion for the bio ball too: let the person who throws the bio ball know if it actually hits and infects someone, because throwing it at someone can be very hit and miss