Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Epilogue ability suggestions

I heard the epilogue doesnt have an ability yet because there hasn't been a liked enough suggestion that would work, not sure if this is true but I didn't see any suggestions about it so

1 in X chance to curse the target, causing their gun to jam, forcing them to switch to secondary/primary to continue the fight.

1 in X chance for the normal bullet to shoot out 3-5 shots in one

1 in X chance to prompt a "leap", jumping far/high with no fall dmg taken

These were off the top of my head and just examples not really thought through, please post any ideas
Find

1 in X to launch them into the air to the point where they would take minor fall damage in a random 45 degree angle
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

1 in X chance to cause the target to move in random directions, maybe spinning?
Find

(07-19-2018, 07:36 PM)Crimson Wolf Wrote:  1 in X chance to cause the target to move in random directions, maybe spinning?

That's already an effect on the Zues' Hand
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

i did not know that

1 in x chance to remove the crosshair for x seconds then
Find

its original ability was bullet penetration through people, where the more people the bullet travels through the more damage it does

(07-19-2018, 08:28 PM)tobiasxz-usagi Wrote:  its original ability was bullet penetration through people, where the more people the bullet travels through the more damage it does

Brassx didnt have your code for it so he also said people could put up suggestions.
He probably already told you about that, but if not I'm sure everyone would be fine with that ability. Sounds neat enough, considering its just a pistol in the end.

If people complain that it's underpowered make it so the proc is doubleshoot as well as penetration.
When a dragon round begins.

Find