Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Megalodon morph

I find it hard to morph in the middle of a battle when someone surprises you (aim + E,) so I thought that making a customizable button (hopefully including MOUSE4 and MOUSE5) to help with this. Also just a quick sid suggestion, changing the square around the dot to a circle. Thanks for your time Smile
Find

The easiest solution would just make it a literal bind like the disguiser that you can set a toggle for in console. It would allow you to bind it to any key gmod can bind to and you can change it any time yourself. This seems like something where the simplest solution is also probably the best.
Find

I actually made a macro button to push M2+E at the same time so i dont have to worry about it, lmao
When a dragon round begins.

(07-19-2018, 12:02 AM)Tarrasque Wrote:  The easiest solution would just make it a literal bind like the disguiser that you can set a toggle for in console. It would allow you to bind it to any key gmod can bind to and you can change it any time yourself. This seems like something where the simplest solution is also probably the best.
Basically what I was suggesting, yeah, just an option in settings would be nice.
Find

Yea I can make a concommand for it so you can bind a key to it.

thanks a lot Smile
Find