Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

exinct/zodiac qol's?

Change mega to do 75% of damage on proc instead of 50%. It is still underwhelming even though it got a buff.

The original Megalodon rifle was pretty h*cking strong, though.
Find

The original mega is the worst of the original godlikes lol. It was extremely underpowered as well as extremely relliant on the proc.

I say the mega is fine now
Still relies on proc but its not an aids gun

+1 on good update
When a dragon round begins.

Find

bump

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

gemini switch places with clone when
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(08-04-2018, 07:41 PM)Dumpweed Wrote:  gemini switch places with clone when

that would be almost as detrimental to yourself as the enemy
but
what if just your health swaps between the two randomly so youd stay in the same place shooting the same but they dont know which one takes damage
:hyperthink:

i still think clone should ALSO shoot dealing -25% dmg reduction

- That Thrakos Noob

(08-04-2018, 07:53 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  
(08-04-2018, 07:41 PM)Dumpweed Wrote:  gemini switch places with clone when

that would be almost as detrimental to yourself as the enemy
but
what if just your health swaps between the two randomly so youd stay in the same place shooting the same but they dont know which one takes damage
:hyperthink:

i still think clone should ALSO shoot dealing -25% dmg reduction

now this is power creep
Find

I'm agreeing with terran, having the clone deal damage is massive powercreep. Your dps will skyrocket if that changes.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(07-19-2018, 10:18 PM)Poison Wrote:  Change mega to do 75% of damage on proc instead of 50%. It is still underwhelming even though it got a buff.

i agree with this! also i feel like the scope on the mega can be a bit misleading and inaccurate when you're trying to snipe with it. imo just a nice realignment of that would be nice as well for quality of life.

I have 2 ideas for gemini

my first would be to allow the clone to give you periodic buffs over time or on a cooldown. basically turning your clone into a support system. the clone would be able to boost dmg, firerate, healing effect, mobility, accuracy, reload, stability, etc. but to keep this from being overpowered gemini has a secondary effect where a buff is given to the player a debuff of one of the follow also occurs. since the lore behind gemini is conflicting opposing thoughts that come together to make balance.

my second idea is to allow the clone to ciphon a random buff from players around them in a radius to increase the the player in question with a stat buff or quality of life buff(size of the buff decreases the more people there are around and would siphon less the more as well). this could also toggle to give others around you a buff while siphoning away your own stats.
Find