Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

On the previous topic of upgrading T/D items

Make it so when you release a grapple shot you dont take fall damage or something of the other, so you dont have to worry about lagging and then exploding.
That would be nice.
When a dragon round begins.

(07-18-2018, 03:46 PM)Fancy Typhlosion Wrote:  Make it so when you release a grapple shot you dont take fall damage or something of the other, so you dont have to worry about lagging and then exploding.
That would be nice.

Literally every time I have a grapple as detective I kill myself with it due to lag or something else poking it's head in.
Find

Fire boots No one uses these they are shit. Maybe give a damage reduction as you use them
Find

Poltergeist is rarely used and is kinda poopy. Not sure how to buff it. Maybe make it so there is little to no cooldown on shooting it on props. Also the boss transformation thing sounds cool I'd like to see something like that get added.
Find

(07-18-2018, 05:36 PM)Excel Wrote:  Fire boots No one uses these they are shit. Maybe give a damage reduction as you use them

when using you take 0 fire damage
fire boot does fire bomb level of phoenix damage

ez

(07-18-2018, 10:38 PM)Masahiro Sakurai Wrote:  Poltergeist is rarely used and is kinda poopy. Not sure how to buff it. Maybe make it so there is little to no cooldown on shooting it on props. Also the boss transformation thing sounds cool I'd like to see something like that get added.
Poltergeist op when used right. People just dont prefer to use it cause it's easy to see and gets you KOS'd without a guaranteed kill.
When a dragon round begins.

Find

*shrug* Guess I'm just not good with it and haven't seen anyone else use it like, ever. I kinda forgot it existed
Find

(07-18-2018, 11:36 PM)Masahiro Sakurai Wrote:  *shrug* Guess I'm just not good with it and haven't seen anyone else use it like, ever. I kinda forgot it existed

Richland is easily the best map for it

(07-19-2018, 01:27 AM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  
(07-18-2018, 11:36 PM)Masahiro Sakurai Wrote:  *shrug* Guess I'm just not good with it and haven't seen anyone else use it like, ever. I kinda forgot it existed

Esp when there is 3 people inside the dumpster, easiest kills in the server.
Find

(07-19-2018, 01:39 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  
(07-19-2018, 01:27 AM)GoldenGuy Wrote:  

Esp when there is 3 people inside the dumpster, easiest kills in the server.
sorry, that's not using the new Extinct™ Godlikes.
Find