Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Name-Changing for weapons

I had suggested a few weeks ago that there be a way to attach notes to your weapons that anybody could open and read but only the owner of it could edit which I think is way less memey than changing names but still enough so for the people who want to change their weapon names

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

If this was put in all my guns would be named after catbug since he is a huge meme and I like memes
Find

(07-15-2018, 05:17 PM)Eclipse Wrote:  If this was put in all my guns would be named after catbug since he is a huge meme and I like memes

Thanks
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

I'd be ok with like a description changer or something of the sort or something similar to what Unpoke suggested, but I do not like the idea of name changers that much. I hate seeing "Pocket Pussy Mk. 3000" or some stupid shit like that on named guns.

(07-15-2018, 03:50 PM)Kuro Wrote:  I wish you could rename/label items in your inventory to easily be able to pick which one to use

I know quite a few people use multiple synergizers or different guns for each event so that would be some nice QoL

Or just have different loadout presets that would equip themselves on event start ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

As I first said, clientside renames only, still costs coins to use.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

id go for that
Find

(07-15-2018, 07:38 AM)tobiasxz Wrote:  Not worth the extra moderation

could always give the roll to watching names to just another small staff position. either a new one or even member+ just the power to reset gun games if deemed inappropriate. or hell make it a server vote like vote kick.

or just say no moderation and make it something you can block all or people. like the end round music, the props on people and communication blocks.
then no moderation would be needed, if you dont want to see them you dont have to see them
Everybody look left

Everybody look right

Everywhere you look I'm--

Standing in the spotlight
Find