Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Name-Changing for weapons

Another idea that I thought about would be changing weapon names (an aquired item/tag that can be used to change a weapons name). There might be a complaint that the name of the weapon can be unclear. A solution of that problem could be to have an option to view the real name of the weapon and also have the real name on the kill screen. <--- Also prevents scams.
Find

Id rather personally renamed weapons, only the user saw them. No abuse able to occur.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

Well its fun if other people see it on the kill screen, also measures can be taken (for example my suggestion). Abusive names can be censored, if thats what you mean. Also how about in trading, the actual name of the weapon is displayed and it says "This weapons has been renamed (click heere to see the name)" or something along those lines
Find

Its been done before, we are a bunch of fucks who cant be trusted with ability to rename things.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Oh, well I was thinking censoring, maybe making it hard to get too, but if it cant be done it cant be done, also didn't know it had been done before
Find

Not worth the extra moderation

okay thanks for your time
Find

I like the idea but it shouldn't be given to many many people lmao for obvious reasons. Also, I wouldn't really mind the extra moderation tbh, I don't really do much on the server anyways except some reports and bans. But this has been discussed before and it can have very bad consequences and honestly, the community can't be trusted with that ability.

I wish you could rename/label items in your inventory to easily be able to pick which one to use

I know quite a few people use multiple synergizers or different guns for each event so that would be some nice QoL
Find

A good idea in concept, but even with censorship, it always leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's hard to set guidelines that will please everyone or even most people and it would likely raise too many problems.  
Find