Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Weapon Suggestion: Copycat gun

I thought a new weapon might be fun: a copycat gun, primary I guess. I'm thinking copying primaries and pistols, perhaps a skill (with a cooldown) or when you kill a person it copies their weapons, thanks for your time Smile
Find

Just pick up their weapon once you kill them?
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(07-15-2018, 04:51 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  Just pick up their weapon once you kill them?

But its a skill (maybe) so you don't have to kill them, or more of a fun-gun where you don't know what you'll get maybe. You can always pick up their weapons, yes, (if it is required to kill) but the gun might be out of ammo, or even better: stackable traits. So either its a kill and copy or copy skill weapon.
Find

It could be cool if it was a random proc that changes your weapon to exactly your opponents weapon beyond your own control in mid-fight

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(07-15-2018, 05:05 AM)Unpoke Wrote:  It could be cool if it was a random proc that changes your weapon to exactly your opponents weapon beyond your own control in mid-fight

Also good idea, don't know if people would go for that
Find

Or better yet changes your opponents weapon mid gun fight

Yes ^^^ but that wouldnt be copycat, maybe it could be randomizer? idk lol. also for the copycat a good name might be Changling

A suggestion for Black Knight's idea: the weapon changes the currently used weapon to a random weapon (perhaps depending on which weapon is being used (secondary or primary)) of a player currently playing on the server. If only two players are on the server then it maybe wont work? or it will change to the randomizer (my name for Black Knight's idea) but without the randomizing stat, as it may cause a glitch. <--- Even though the chances of that occuring are low it is still possible
Find

Weapon that swaps targets weapon with you, they get that one so they could just reswap.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
Find

Also good, but are we going to have mutiple weapons with changing abilities or just one? We could have multiple, for example Black Knights, Kheyre's, and mine, with the ability (maybe) or even Unpoke's for fun. I don't know that Brass will want to code that many weapons at once though, just a suggestion. (I have no idea how much time it takes to make a weapon)
Find

You will never get an answer that fast from brass like that,he isn't some omnipresent god, just make a suggestion and eventually if its a good one, it will happen. Don't rush it.

(don't ban me pls brass)
Find