Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Extinct Spoon Upgrade

(07-13-2018, 10:55 PM)Enchantable Wrote:  make it so you dual wield spoons and you can throw the additional one at targets Smile
Find

Turn it into an actually MASSIVE spoon, bigger than the player. You have to hold it with both hands and it one shots with long reach, but you can only swing once every 30 seconds
Umpty Dumpty
Find

(07-14-2018, 01:48 AM)Bezerker Wrote:  Turn it into an actually MASSIVE spoon, bigger than the player. You have to hold it with both hands and it one shots with long reach, but you can only swing once every 30 seconds

disagree spoon is meant to be fast and fast
Find

Every headshot spoons one eye out, can only be countered by wearing the "deal with it glasses" cosmetic

I think I made this post before
Find

POST UR DEPARTURE
Find

For those curious I actually did make a similar post

(01-20-2018, 07:03 PM)Kuro Wrote:  1. Make spoon into fork

2. it does 20 damage but at a much slower speed

3. 1 in 10 to blind the target in one eye permanently

4. Add new sunglasses accessory that protect your eyes from the sun but also being stabbed in the eyes
Find

(07-14-2018, 03:58 AM)Kuro Wrote:  For those curious I actually did make a similar post

(01-20-2018, 07:03 PM)Kuro Wrote:  1. Make spoon into fork

2. it does 20 damage but at a much slower speed

3. 1 in 10 to blind the target in one eye permanently

4. Add new sunglasses accessory that protect your eyes from the sun but also being stabbed in the eyes

terrible idea
Find

or
or
hear me out

we just leave the spoon alone
Find

make spoon essentially like april fools weaps where 1 damage but swings m e g a f a s t
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(07-14-2018, 06:16 AM)Dumpweed Wrote:  make spoon essentially like april fools weaps where 1 damage but swings m e g a f a s t

I think I suggested a pencil melee just like that. Meant just for drawing stuff on walls
Umpty Dumpty
Find