Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Keys

200k for Alex and nyte, they have the money to buy it
Find

(07-05-2018, 01:27 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  200k for Alex and nyte, they have the money to buy it

https://gyazo.com/ecbf2c1d1c749da9c85f127bdc1daff4.png

e x c u s e m e
Find

(07-05-2018, 01:35 AM)Alex Summers Wrote:  
(07-05-2018, 01:27 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  200k for Alex and nyte, they have the money to buy it

https://gyazo.com/ecbf2c1d1c749da9c85f127bdc1daff4.png

e x c u s e m e

1. probability isn't even your coins.
2. Nice Photoshop bud!
3. LET THEM SUFFER!
4. Gimme your rng plz ._.
Find

As someone who is doing a thousand key unboxing in a few days I'd like to say that I'd prefer an easier way to open many at once but it's in fact the opposite..

I do understand why they should not be easier to open. Keys are meant to be opened when created, not saved up to be opened hundreds at a time when the opportunity arises. The crate interface system made everybody lazy in the way that a majority of godlikes that my good friend Ban the Unbanned Bandit has rolled have been when he's not actually there.
Picks a crate, sets them to roll and leaves.
Come back and repeat.

FRG is not meant to be some mobile game you click 3 times and go do something else. That's a completely dumb way to have players engage with all of your content.

I used to be the wacky guy who saved up everything to do all at once. It's a nice test of patience to save up and a test of endurance to see how long I'm willing to put up with sitting there opening. Doing that is NOT normal and should NEVER become normalized for the majority of players on the server.

So I'd like to suggest the opposite.
Can we get a more involved way of using our keys that requires us to do more than just stand at a chest and click multiple times in our inventory?
Tobias had the idea that after castle there would be a loot room for you to plunder but that never made it in.
Can we get an area that consists of many chests that give increased/ better loot per key but the amount you can open is limited at some point? This area would be at some place that's hard to reach or require something to be done to access like defeating a boss.

It would be more engaging, more rewarding, and more fun than lifelessly hugging a box like some of us do
Find

(07-05-2018, 11:09 AM)Kuro Wrote:  As someone who is doing a thousand key unboxing in a few days I'd like to say that I'd prefer an easier way to open many at once but it's in fact the opposite..

I do understand why they should not be easier to open. Keys are meant to be opened when created, not saved up to be opened hundreds at a time when the opportunity arises. The crate interface system made everybody lazy in the way that a majority of godlikes that my good friend Ban the Unbanned Bandit has rolled have been when he's not actually there.
Picks a crate, sets them to roll and leaves.
Come back and repeat.

FRG is not meant to be some mobile game you click 3 times and go do something else. That's a completely dumb way to have players engage with all of your content.

I used to be the wacky guy who saved up everything to do all at once. It's a nice test of patience to save up and a test of endurance to see how long I'm willing to put up with sitting there opening. Doing that is NOT normal and should NEVER become normalized for the majority of players on the server.

So I'd like to suggest the opposite.
Can we get a more involved way of using our keys that requires us to do more than just stand at a chest and click multiple times in our inventory?
Tobias had the idea that after castle there would be a loot room for you to plunder but that never made it in.
Can we get an area that consists of many chests that give increased/ better loot per key but the amount you can open is limited at some point? This area would be at some place that's hard to reach or require something to be done to access like defeating a boss.

It would be more engaging, more rewarding, and more fun than lifelessly hugging a box like some of us do

Have to beat asylum or grims to get to dungeon treasure room.

gives increased loot with limited time to open them
Find

Yes add chests like the ones in theatre of blood
Find

please
Find

Id like to see a special boss that sorta includes this idea. Multiple chests at the end, only able to open 1 chest per 'Engraved Key' but you can give the npc multiples of keys for extra 'Engraved Keys' set at different ratios obviously.

Each player can get an engraved key per boss death. (if you exit without using the keys they vanish)

The loot from the chests is not shared but it is chosen prior to being opened. Only by opening it will you figure out what chest had what.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find