Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

In Hindsight

My deepest regret so far into my time of FRG is meeting Terran and pretty much spending all my coins on crates hoping to drop useful stuff, could of had so many coins and better stuff than now.

The main reason I'm still here is because of all you amazing players making TTT fun to play, I enjoy everyone's company even if there is bad times, always will be some bad times and we all get angry but it's like we're a little family (atleast to me) and I will protect whoever I can Smile
Find

• Increasing coin drop amounts by too much to stop the whining from people thinking crates aren't worth opening, when I should've remedied that a less lazy way by making a more in-depth system to use the junk items for, and more unique items in general.
  • Not advertising FRG more to show off all of the really cool stuff we have, when we were the first to have a lot of things.

Joining FRG.

jklol
Find

In hindsight, my biggest regret is returning and immediately trading. I traded a bloodweep for like a tartarus and like two rares. I didn't remember hearing anything about a tartarus, or how cheap they were, it seemed cool at the time.

Second biggest regret? 50/50's. EASILY
Find

Imma cheat I have 2 i regret

1. Selling my Daybreak to Unpoke

2. Selling my recently acquired Frostburn to turquoise
Find

- I regret not having enough room to buy more expensive P90s

- I regret adding The Flogger to my maps
Find

giving unpoke my bloodfury
Find

Trading Creed and other shit for Eso then selling it for a Djinn Crystal when it was still kinda rare. I regret that every single time I log onto FRG
Find

Oh, another one, I don't regret it, but one time Leo, I and a few others got really giggley and I laughed so hard I puked all over my brand new keyboard, covering it in Maceroni & Cheese mixed with Root Beer. After I told them we laughed nonstop for at least 10 minutes. Afterwards we went into Grims Labyrinth using only UMPs
Umpty Dumpty

playing gmod for over 1500 on an inventory server that died *cOUGH* ntg *coUGH*

instead of playing FRG from the get-go.

maybe I wouidn't be so burnt out.
Find