Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Long break incoming

Hi those of you that read this, I know that I am not the most liked within this server and I have been a jerk to many of you and I apologize.

Going to be taking a long break from garry's mod as I don't really feel like playing it, plus I am overloaded with football and summer physics classes.

I just wanted to take a minute to make amends to all of you because I feel like you deserve it.

This may turn into a departure but i'm not sure yet

Jerk butt

Sorry for being mean to you I honestly have no idea why I am at times, sorry buddy.

Fancy

See u soon buddy

Brim

True friend you have a gift waiting for you when you return from Japan Smile

Alex Summers

Your 90k is coming soon I promise

Unpoke

Even though your known to be in debt and not pay, I believe you when you say you pay it

Excel

Thanks for all of the gud deals

Cheny bobeni

Bye cheni ! was fun learning asylum with u

I might add to this list at another point but for now this is how it stands

haha i made it on the list i am the coolest
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

lmfao thanks for that
Always feel free to stop by when you have some free time Smile until then, no worries, enjoy your football ‘n schooling!

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Hope to see you on soon enough Smile Thanks for not scamming me out of my Frost as hard as you could've Wink
Find

later leechroy u betr sell me clue when u get bak
Find

i want my money

i mean --

you've been pretty awol for like a month now, but good luck with all your classes and such. See you whenever you return xp
When a dragon round begins.

Find

wow i dont even get a shout out? Here I was just about to give you an OSRS bond but I see how it is. Wink hit me up if you ever come back man I enjoyed playing with you.
Find