Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

market comments?

Black Parade and I were talking about the market and remembered the comment choice in the NTG market. We figured it might be a cool thing to add to market when selling items. It could possibly be implemented into the same popup that comes up when you choose to sell the item. So just add another input box underneath the 'Fixed Price' and 'Auction' drop down where you can type in something to say with your item. Whether it be witty, funny, or vital info about the item.

Just a small idea. Let me know what yall think! Idea
Find

i mean i feel like it would essentially be memes and scamming

the only real use would be stating when it was a limited item or something
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

(06-18-2018, 04:21 AM)Dumpweed Wrote:  i mean i feel like it would essentially be memes and scamming

I totally agree with memes and scamming, but i feel like it would just be a simple implement that could just be something fun to use thats not part of direct gameplay during a round. I would like to believe that the memes wouldnt get too out of hand and we could keep it mature, but also have some fun. I would also liketo believe that the community isnt full of scammers that would just use the field for essentially negative benefit
Find

(06-18-2018, 04:28 AM)Absolute Trabs Wrote:  
(06-18-2018, 04:21 AM)Dumpweed Wrote:  i mean i feel like it would essentially be memes and scamming

I totally agree with memes and scamming, but i feel like it would just be a simple implement that could just be something fun to use thats not part of direct gameplay during a round. I would like to believe that the memes wouldnt get too out of hand and we could keep it mature, but also have some fun. I would also liketo believe that the community isnt full of scammers that would just use the field for essentially negative benefit

the only scammer you'll have to worry about is Excel

(06-18-2018, 04:28 AM)Absolute Trabs Wrote:  

do you honestly think frg can keep it mature? lmao

i just dont think it would be that easy to implement for what it will actually do for the server

though i never played ntg that seriously so I may be way off lol
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

Find

I think a better option would be a new market system, that supports "all items listed by player" as a search if you click their avatar in the marketplace.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

(06-18-2018, 05:15 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  I think a better option would be a new market system, that supports "all items listed by player" as a search if you click their avatar in the marketplace.

that would be really helpful actually
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

Find

imo, making it a more mmo esque market would be better.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(06-18-2018, 05:15 AM)Kheyre Wrote:  I think a better option would be a new market system, that supports "all items listed by player" as a search if you click their avatar in the marketplace.

maybe you can add a step further and have their own section in the market (or a tab where it list players in X order), where they can post deals and comments of what they usually sell, and a easier way to see all items for that player.
Find

(06-18-2018, 06:28 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  

maybe you can add a step further and have their own section in the market (or a tab where it list players in X order), where they can post deals and comments of what they usually sell, and a easier way to see all items for that player.

i like this idea. just a whole knew way to organize the market. wouldnt it only be useful if you knew who was selling the item though?
Find