Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Minor suggestion thread

Some minor Quality of life things.
-------------------
In Grim's and survive, could we look into getting the health bars for the players like how they are in asylum? It could help a lot in finding other players to help them, as needed. Could we also look into getting the damage numbers to show in those as well? Not sure why it bothers me, but it does.
-------------------
Lobby ideas
-------------------
A firing range, with a dummy player, that you can test out both the procs, the proc rate, and just general damage information on.

A small deathrun minigame, where the queue area could be the other empty room in the minigame building; a small deathrun course where random players are selected to be the trap triggering people and the rest have to dodge the traps in turn. At the end, they get their loadout to combat the trap triggering people, and the trap people get their loadouts as well. No procs, however, to make things a little easier for both sides. Loot for winning side (should it be chosen to have loot added).
-------------------
Halloween suggestions (yeah, it's early, I know)
-------------------
Have trick cases and treat cases, the trick ones would have some of the joke weapons from previous april fool's events, and some added ones for shits and giggles, perhaps like some eggs that function like the snowball, except they look like eggs, or some toilet paper rolls which have a trail and bounce around similar to the bouncy ball (perhaps a slow effect or something?) . The treat cases would be more rare, perhaps have more cosmetics than guns.

Perhaps a black cat pet, a ghost pet (which if you REALLY don't wanna deal with getting a ghost from somewhere, TF2 should have some assets for it), an angel and devil pet (bound to shoulders), Devil ears and tail cosmetic, halo and wings cosmetic, a devil pitchfork melee, a scythe melee (godlike for the chest?), a frankenstein's monster model (godlike/primordial cosmetic?), a devilish tier enhancable (prim status?), a confusion suffix/trait unique to the devilish tier that can cause the movement of a player to get mixed up (like w moves sideways) for a small time, a tombstone cosmetic, and perhaps some unique jihad sounds, special to the crates? Like a wolf howl, or a witches' cackling, or even a snippet from the movie (i think it's called) Psycho (old black and white? Scene where person get's stabbed, has a violin sound associated, and shows blood in the tub)?
-------------------

Just some ideas I had kicking around in my head.
Find

A QOL change I'd personally love would be guaranteed godlike crate- lul jk. What i'd love to see is faster ammo from the boxes in grims since a lot of time is wasted just standing around them which is quite boring. But i understand if the code is too clusterfucky to make it a reality.
Find

Im pretty sure all of these have been suggested before except for the trick or treat stuff.
Thats a neat idea for halloween, but otherwise these have been suggested and denied for reasons:
-grims is too old to mend and work with
-we're focusing on driving the ttt playerbase more than ab"lobby" playerbase, after survive drove everyone off ttt
-the firing range isn't necessary, people do math and stuff to figure out damage. Not to mention, power does most of that for us now anyhow
When a dragon round begins.

Find

bump so it doesn't go under the rug
Find

You do realize there is a bouncy egg weapon correct? It's been around for a while
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find