Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Dumpweed/JuicyBoxer member+ application

Steam Name(Current): Dumpweed (formerly JuicyBoxer, St. Jimmy, and Letterbomb)

Current Rank: Member

Have you ever been banned and why: I got votebanned by Leo for a day for taking his slot machine... but other than that nope. (he didn't know voteban was working at the time)

Why would you like to be promoted?: I feel like I should probably be doing more considering the amount of time I've dedicated to the server.

Why do you think we should promote you?: I understand well the fundamentals of being a Member+, as well as I have seen how the server has changed quite a bit since I joined back in 2015. I generally try to have fun and mess about but I try to not make people upset on the server.

Do you have any administrative experience: I used to be an admin on a rather successful TTT server when I was 11 somehow... still don't really know how that happened to be honest.

Do you agree to FRG's policy on applications(yes or no): Yes
(By agreeing above you are agreeing that you understand you are not entitled to said promotion, and that we have all rights to deny or approve the application
for any reason we see fit, you agree to not stir up any trouble if the application outcome is not your desired outcome.
Failing to abide by this can result in a full demote, or perma-denial.)

Additional Details: I applied for Member+ once before and it got accepted, but about 3 days later I spilled a large glass of water directly on my graphics card... for a while I had to use a laptop that couldn't handle the server well. I got a new graphics card about 2 months ago and have been quite active recently. I also am very bad at games.

I apologize if I made any mistakes when typing this out I have been a bit off lately from sleep or lack thereof.  Smile
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

Approved! Good luck!