Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nightmare Mode

Nightmare is a type of mode that requires you to be level 50 or higher. You can only play this mode when fighting the bosses in the lobby, or doing other events. (Asylum, Survive, Grims.) When you are about to fight one of the lobby bosses or about to do a event, there will be a option to choose Normal mode or Nightmare mode. Nightmare mode makes the bosses more harder, double the loot, and better loot. If you fail to kill the boss or fail to complete the event, you have a cooldown of 12 hours. If you kill the boss or complete the event, you have a cooldown of 24 hours. You get a badge showing that you beated a boss/event in nightmare mode at least once as well.
Find

Id rather the badge showed progress on all events. (nightmare finished or not status)
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

even more harder

It feels like there's enough of a divide as is, I think Brass was wanting to work on something to bring people more together.

It just wouldn't be popular enough for anyone to do except for a handful of people, would probably be as difficult as finding a team for survive world record if the events are actually difficult
Find

(06-06-2018, 02:28 AM)Kuro Wrote:  It just wouldn't be popular enough for anyone to do except for a handful of people, would probably be as difficult as finding a team for survive world record if the events are actually difficult

It wouldn't count towards the record on normal mode. (For example, if a team beats bloodwyn in Nightmare mode and theres no records for it, it would say "[Players names] has beaten Bloodwyn on Nightmare mode in 260.25 seconds!").
Find