Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Kunai Hitboxes

Alright.
Now before y'all do the whole  "y o u - o n l y -  w a n t -  t h e m -  b u f f e d  -  b e c a u s e -  y o u -  o w n -  t h e m", please keep in mind that this isnt even really a buff rather than a fix for an issue the kunai have always had, but is only recently becoming more relevant. (hint hint at why this is in bug reports)

So, as the title may suggest, this is about the fact that 95% of the times you hit someone with a kunai it will do limb damage towards them.
Since kunai are more common than two people now, other users can vouch that even if you track someone, if they have a vitality crystal you're not going to be able to kill them without hitting them with an extra shot.

Now, of course, I get that the vitality crystal's point is to keep the user alive for longer at the expense of having say more ammo or faster reload, but the complain is that the culprit of this issue is poor hitbox registration, not so much user error/ change of meta.

I myself am not really sure what causes the exaggerated limb damage in the first place, but perhaps it's due to a large hitbox on the kunai causing them to make contact with the arms before they can reach the torso? If so, then the right-click kunai could alone have a smaller hitbox, since using them on anyone that's not AFK is almost redundant in the first place
When a dragon round begins.

Find

buff daybreak

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

You only want them buffed cause you own them.

+1 always gettin those arm hits no body
Find

It's a well known fact that there are magnets in the limbs that attract the kunai to them. If we remove those magnets that would be great.
Find

+1, kunais hit boxes could be way better
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

I'm entirely against forcing it to hit certain damage groups. Currently it is dependent on the direction and angle you throw from. If you throw it into a limb it SHOULD do limb damage.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug

Replace kunai and make it 100% chance to throw small random props, solved and not broken yus
Find