Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Community Crate

It would be nice to re add Community Crates to the coinshop for a little while, maybe until we eventually make Community Crate 2 Smile

I like my idea of reintroducing them with the reworked easter boss fight, instead of easter eggs it can drop community crates

The idea of re-adding older crates as loot for players to do is something I'd really prefer over just adding them to sit around in the coinshop or something like the flashback crate which only adds the godlikes back.
Find

yeah i would like to see community crates in events rather than the coinshop, encourages people to do said event.
Find

can we get the enhancable 1 crates back too while we're at it pls

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

(05-31-2018, 10:47 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  can we get the enhancable 1 crates back too while we're at it pls

how about we have limited time sǝʇɐɹɔ in the, Forerunner Fragment Shop for a limited time.
Find

(05-31-2018, 10:55 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  
(05-31-2018, 10:47 PM)Unpoke Wrote:  can we get the enhancable 1 crates back too while we're at it pls
how about we have limited time crates in the, Forerunner Fragment Shop for a limited time.

ur welcome! your text was really illegible and disgusting.
Find

(06-01-2018, 12:27 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(05-31-2018, 10:55 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  
how about we have limited time crates in the, Forerunner Fragment Shop for a limited time.

That’s what I was aiming for...
Find

(06-01-2018, 01:10 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  
(06-01-2018, 12:27 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  
(05-31-2018, 10:55 PM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  

That’s what I was aiming for...

oh yeah, I know. I mean, how couldn't you have meant to do so?
but it was annoying, so I fixed it.

(06-01-2018, 02:02 AM)Enchantable Wrote:  oh yeah, I know. I mean, how couldn't you have meant to do so?
but it was annoying, so I fixed it.
MAYBE

YOU
COULD

FIX

VOICE