Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

wtf

it does dmg btw
Find

Simple answer, it's a spot in the map they didn't put anything above since that map was made long ago and didn't assume that there would be grapples to get to places.

It is also against the rules to shoot at people in spots like that since you can see them and they can't see you. It's a punishable offense up to a permanent ban if you do it after being warned.
Find

yeah areas where you can see through the map is exploting, there is really no fix unless the map creator adds clipping or if someone decompiles the map, but that could lead to some unexpected results...
Find

Nope, Brassx or I can patch spots on maps in game using an addon. No need to decompile maps to fix them.

(05-30-2018, 07:52 PM)tobiasxz-sanpamf Wrote:  Nope, Brassx or I can patch spots on maps in game using an addon. No need to decompile maps to fix them.

Wha- what, with like invisible clipping and everything?
Find

(05-31-2018, 04:16 AM)Black Parade is DEAD Wrote:  
(05-30-2018, 07:52 PM)tobiasxz-sanpamf Wrote:  Nope, Brassx or I can patch spots on maps in game using an addon. No need to decompile maps to fix them.

Wha- what, with like invisible clipping and everything?

Yes sir. We can also do trigger teleports, kill brushes, Player clips, clips in general, etc.
Find

Technically they could also make normal brushes happen with lua too.

And if you were so inclined to do so, you can technically code a map file for gmod. That's all that hammer does, is make the code file that gets compiled into a bsp.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find