Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Max - Membership Application

Steam Name(Current): Max

Time played on servers?(!time username to check): 189.56 Hours

Where did you hear about this server?: I was refereed by NatMeth

Have you ever been banned and why?: I've been banned once or twice for changing my name during a round.

Why do you want to join?: I enjoy this server a lot. It's easily the best TTT server that I have played on and I would like to become a member of the community.

Referred by: NatMeth

Additional Details: I joined the server back in 2015. I took a break and I started playing again a few months ago.
Find

+1, max is always a good guy, never RDM's, and is loyal.
chainy, chany, cheeny, cheesey, cheese, chebby, cheddy, kenny, chad, jeremy bentknee, bently, chendy bedendy, cheny deddy
Find

I RDMed him and he didn't hate me. A fine fellow he is +1
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⡇⠀⠉⠒⠊⠁⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠘⢧⠔⣉⠤⠒⠒⠉⠉⠀⠀⠀⠀⠹⣆
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢰⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢻⠀⠀⣤⠶⠶⢶⡄
⠀⣀⠤⠒⢺⠒⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠤⠊⠀⢸⠀⡿⠀⡀⠀⣀
⠀⠀⣠⠴⠚⢯⡀⠐⠒⠚⠉⠀⢶⠂⠀⣀⠜⠀⢿⡀⠉⠚⠉⣠
⠀⠠⠀⠀⠀⠀⠙  ⣴⠒⠒⣲⢔⠉⠉⣹⣞⣉⣈⠿⢦⣀

Find

This guy is super nice and fun to play with. He's one of the few people I look for when deciding if I want to join the server +1.
Find

More feedback?

- That Thrakos Noob
Find

I personally don't see you around as much as some others but the times I did you seemed like you knew what you were doing and weren't stepping out of line so +1
Find

Yeah, I don't really see you too often, or maybe you just don't stand out too much. But from the times I do see you on and notice you, you don't cause any real issues.

+1 from me
Find

+1 neato devito
Find

+1, you do not stand out that much which in my opinion is good, you seem like a nice guy also, I hope in the future I get to play with you more.
SG Fucking Overlord
Find

I haven't seen him all too much unless I just didn't notice but I haven't seen him RDM at all when he was on and seems like gud guy +1
JuicyBoxer
St.Jimmy
Dumpweed
AnthemPartThree
Murph
Debaser

i need to stop doing this
Find