Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Patchnotes 5/22/2018

Bloodwynd range lowered... Thank you so much I have died so many times to his broken range... you had to be moving straight back to kite him but now I can probably kite him like any boss...Tk much brass

Circles wont be hell now
Mary has entered the Server.
G01dmaster: NO!
G01dmaster has left the Server.

Awesome update! I like the new UI and stats, I do have a bug tho (ill add it in bug reports if you want it there), the playtime rewards and cooldowns don't show in the main stats screen. Idk if I have to rejoin or some sort, I only joined the Lobby so far.
Find

In my opinion weapon basetypes need to be separated into groups for pwr ratings, Deagles/shotguns for example could be Damage.  Sniper/pistol could be Accuracy, while most smg's could be a "mobility/firerate".

Because seeing a godlike deagle (ccd) that can 1tap someone being ranked at 3.3k while an unlikely bizon is like 5.5k is just silly and will lead to new players having issues with pricing due to a statistic that is on every gun now.

Edit: Railguns have 0 damage according to the new info on the tooltips.
"Closest thing I have had to alcohol is chocolate milk... Don't quote me on that!"
"Please somebody use this as a signature to remember this day."-Catbug
Find

(05-22-2018, 06:44 PM)Kheyre Wrote:  In my opinion weapon basetypes need to be separated into groups for pwr ratings, Deagles/shotguns for example could be Damage.  Sniper/pistol could be Accuracy, while most smg's could be a "mobility/firerate".

Because seeing a godlike deagle (ccd) that can 1tap someone being ranked at 3.3k while an unlikely bizon is like 5.5k is just silly and will lead to new players having issues with pricing due to a statistic that is on every gun now.

Edit: Railguns have 0 damage according to the new info on the tooltips.

Yeah railgun and a few others aren't supported yet. It's currently based on Damage Per Minute. Deagles do poorly at that.

I will be adding more factors into the PWR rating though, maybe something to do with DPS and Headshot multipliers, that way deagles and snipers would compare a lot better.
Find

Hey brass several things have been broken by this update including runes of fortune, the giveaway, and map changes
Find

(05-22-2018, 09:05 PM)Black Knight Wrote:  Hey brass several things have been broken by this update including runes of fortune, the giveaway, and map changes

Should be good now.
Find

Wormqueen cooldown isnt shown on cooldown section of inventory.
Find

Updated more:
  • Fixed Not being able to scroll the "Main Stats" window.
  • Fixed Worm Queen cooldown not displaying.
  • Fixed PWR for various weapons.
  • PWR now factors in DPS and Headshot damage to adjust the numbers slightly.
  • The stat display 'extra info' now also displays "Damage Per Second". Good for PVP.
  • Fixed Nephilim Artifact's No recoil trait.
  • Lots of other various adjustments, tweaks, and fixes.
Find

Not sure if this exists because I haven't looked into it too much, but maybe an option to trigger The power/dps displays off? It gets really cluttered, and sometimes when I get weapons I can hardly tell when their suffixes and traits end and the stats begin.
Find

(05-23-2018, 03:22 AM)Nivendo Wrote:  Not sure if this exists because I haven't looked into it too much, but maybe an option to trigger The power/dps displays off? It gets really cluttered, and sometimes when I get weapons I can hardly tell when their suffixes and traits end and the stats begin.

Quote:Added PWR ratings to weapons, as well as additional details in weapon descriptions. You can disable this display via !settings as well. (This is currently in testing, so LMK what you guys think and if something needs to be adjusted. Currently I know vector needs to be adjusted to count for the firerate changes)
Find