Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

Poll: Should the new positions be enabled by default?
Yes
No
I don't care
CSS VIEW MODEL POSITIONS SUCK REEE
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CSS positions vs GMOD c_model positions.

https://imgur.com/a/xnP8zGx

Which do you guys like better? "Old" or "New"? The new*** ones are almost exact replicas of the old school CSS viewmodel positions, from back before GMOD made the move to c_models.

This will be an option in !settings, but this poll is to decide if the new positions/FoV's should be enabled be default.
Find

The new models reminds me of ntg, which I like more than the current version
Find

i dont like it because i dont see anon arms

I think the SG552/SG550/P228/M16/P90 should all be enabled by default.

old yes good
Find

Oof New is reeee
Find

Personally I could care less which one is enabled by default

I just want a choice in the matter, I personally highly prefer most of the "New" ones and will be using them regardless of the outcome of the poll

It makes the game much more enjoyable for me to play personally, these are the models I used back in NTG and for the longest time with FRG.
I've gotten 5000 kills with the SG552 and have been unable to use the one that we've had recently, the viewmodel makes a huge impact on the usability for me.
Find

New viewmodels YES
Find

I don't like how long the arms are in what seem to be the new ones. Unless I'm dumb and those are the old ones, who knows. But the long arms just look silly. Everything looks ridiculously stretched out.

(05-21-2018, 12:50 AM)Terran Wrote:  I don't like how long the arms are in what seem to be the new ones. Unless I'm dumb and those are the old ones, who knows. But the long arms just look silly. Everything looks ridiculously stretched out.

Its how it use to be on NTG in the "new" ones.
Find