Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Is there going to be anything after level 25

After level 25 there isn't many things to keep u leveling up because all quest are able to so i just want to know should plays that have being on for a every long time be reward with a a like weekly thing like worm queen but harder and better loot chances I just want to see what u guys thing so please leave a reply
Find

You get gift packages every 5 levels. Then at one point you get multiple gift packages every other level.
And if you're on for a very long time, you should be able to level up quickly.
I don't think we need another handicap for players, especially since so many people have gotten past level 100.
Find

Once you hit level 100, you get a free cape, a 10 slot backpack, and your level becomes purple.
Find

dude worm queen levels you up pretty fast once you hit level 25

plus you get gift packages
Find

Difficult Worm Queen + More Solo Events PLEASE. I just find that we lack in solo events and I love doing things like Worm Queen. Maybe we can add a Battle Tower that every floor gets more difficult as you go. 7 Floors?

http://forerunnergaming.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6370
Bouncy Rounds
Find

I don't think there's much that can be done about levels and I doubt their relevancy in the future

The concept of levels mattering went out the window rather quickly when worm queen could give a days worth of EXP in a single 2-3 minute fight which you can now repeat every 6 hours (or 4 1/2 hours with VIP)

My ironman account is nearing level 100 in 230 hours and I've only played events on it for the most part.

At the moment there isn't even a reward for reaching level 200 after Tobias got it however long ago I really doubt there will be any new events/quests/areas that require levels anymore.
Castle came out without any level requirement, but was technically limited to people who can host being level 25 due to worm queen key
The only "requirement" for bloodwynd is technically 5 to even join the lobby but I've invited a level 1 who freshly joined into a party and quickly started it before he was kicked

Excel suggested a "level 100" room but it will likely never be added

At this point level is just what determines how much coins you get out of a sealed djinn/ gift package.
Find

(05-19-2018, 12:52 PM)Kuro Wrote:  At the moment there isn't even a reward for reaching level 200 after Tobias got it however long ago

Hey I got level 200 too