• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Unban Request

Steam Name (Current): The Danish Monk-Monks-

Steam Name (During incident):The Danish Monk-Monks-

Steam ID: STEAM_1:1:26025779

Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198012317287/

Name of staff you were banned by:Unknown

Length of the ban: Perm

Ban Message: You have been perm banned! Bitch!!!

Would you like your ban shortened or repealed?: Preferably repealed

Reason for ban: Use of racial slurs

Did you commit the actions stated in the ban reason?: I regretfully did, and even to this day I regret it.

Additional details: Back when this happened (almost 2 years ago) I was talking with Jerome (his ingame name at the time), and I felt comfortable around him. I called him "black boy" now and then, and he didnt seem to mind, so I let my guard down and called him a N*gger. I didn't even notice it myself, before the ban struck. If I can't be unbanned, it is understandable, but I miss this server, and the fun of playing on it.
Find

I think 2 years is enough for a ban for such a simple mistake. I still think it's kind of dumb that saying a word gets you banned permanently. It makes a difference if someone came on to just get in the way, but he has 63 hours and was kind enough to remember the server for the time difference.

+1 for unban.
Find

Hey, I was the person who banned you back then and your description of the events doesn't really add up to mine, but I can recollect mostly what happened leading up to the ban considering you were one of the first people I had permanently banned as an admin.
I remember feeling rather bad about the perma since I have never agreed with the rules on racism and how it's a permanent ban.
That and I personally had considered you a promising new player who was fun to be around, wasn't toxic(until the racism) and believe you had donated just a few hours before the ban.

I don't remember Jerome specifically being on or the other thing you had said, I just remember you randomly saying (twice?) at the end of a round. I talked with you about it and how it wasn't acceptable on the server under any circumstance and you said okay. I decided to ban after the warning when you decided to "cough" while saying the N word. I believe you messaged me afterwards saying "Sad" and that it was either your roommate or your brother that said that.

I have to say I was very disappointed afterwards and would rather not have banned you. I still believe you're a good guy and that if racism isn't an issue it would be good to have you back.

I dont remember me saying it more than once, and the coughing part, but I will admit that I tried to play it off as my room-mate. I seem to vaguely remember that. And yeah, I donated like 4-5 hours before the ban. I felt like a complete moron when I got banned, and I panicked. If there is any way I can undo what I did, I would, but sadly time travel is not within my powers yet.

But yeah... That's about what happened
Find

Unbanned.

- That Thrakos Noob