Hi there Guest,  
Sign in here: Login through Steam

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Grims

Hey i'm just going to ask because i think that people would do grims a lot more if when u died at the boss u go back and can fight me right away not restart i just want to see what the community thinks about this and to see if it could be changed

It’s helpful in Asylum, Should really be in other events like grins +1
Find

Another fix Grim seems to desperately need is a bump in the amount/quality of loot that drops. I haven't seen a single group do Grims in the time I've spent here and the reason is always that the loot/time disposition is off. I wouldn't know tho since i've never done the actual event, due to the reasons stated above.
Find

It feels like your hand is being held when you die in asylum and it gives you another chance at horus. It genuinely feels like it's putting you there out of pity

IMO I think every event should only give one attempt, if you lose no second attempts. It makes a bit of sense when they're first released to get people to play it as much as they can and give a ton of feedback but grims has been out for nearly 3 years, no reason to have multiple attempts all it does is promote "super" loot runs

Also lobby bosses should have you pay a coin fee to remove the cooldown you get for losing, perhaps there could be a ticket or rune from the shop that costs 1k and specifically removes the losing CD from one boss/(event?)

(05-17-2018, 12:05 PM)Kuro Wrote:  It feels like your hand is being held when you die in asylum and it gives you another chance at horus. It genuinely feels like it's putting you there out of pity

IMO I think every event should only give one attempt, if you lose no second attempts. It makes a bit of sense when they're first released to get people to play it as much as they can and give a ton of feedback but grims has been out for nearly 3 years, no reason to have multiple attempts all it does is promote "super" loot runs

Also lobby bosses should have you pay a coin fee to remove the cooldown you get for losing, perhaps there could be a ticket or rune from the shop that costs 1k and specifically removes the losing CD from one boss/(event?)

Well to be fair for the longest time getting chests multiple times on grims was disabled. It was only changed recently(before the current loot buff actually), just so people wouldn't give up after losing the first attempt.
Find